Fibromyalgia is one of the most common types of chronic pain disorders. It is estimated that more than 5 million people in the United States have fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is destroying more and more lives each day. There is not enough awareness to make others see that this is not invisible. Please take some time and pass this along so others can see this is REAL. We need to focus on this issue NOW. If not now… when??
If you have fibromyalgia then you can feel that rejection and non-recognition of our illness. People out there says thats fibro is all in our heads, they don’t understand our pain, they don’t know about our pain or illness. So its our responsibility to speak up to them and let them know about our illness. Fibromyalgia is no Invisible. We are not invisible. We are all in this together.
The more awareness we generate, the bigger the changes we can make in the lives of those affected.
“With so many people across the world affected by the pain, fatigue and brain fog of fibro, it is critical we raise awareness of the condition. Not only do those with the illness deserve support, understanding and empathy from their loved ones, but they also deserve better treatment options and, one day, a cure.”- Paige Wyant.
Along with speaking, lets spread out fibromyalgia awareness with some others means, let the things speak out it self. Like you can have customized T-Shirts, Mugs, Stickers, Pants, Mobile Covers, Socks, Wall Tapestry. To help those looking for a way to raise awareness of fibromyalgia – whether for yourself, a loved one, or your fellow warriors – we compiled a list of products you can buy to help spread the word about this disease. So here are few daily used item that can spread fibromyalgia awareness and you should have.
Here we have selected few of the good quality fibromyalgia awareness T-shirts that you can buy online. These T-shirts speak well on our behalf. Click on the photo or the links below the shirt to get it for yours.
1. Fibromyalgia Awareness Day T-shirt: It is available in different style and colors. We chose this shirts as this year 12 May National fibromyalgia awareness day T-shirt, so lets all wear these and go on the walk that are arranged near you.
2. I wear purple for Her: Show support to your loved ones who are suffering from fibromyalgia. Go out with them on walk and wear this shirt to let them know how much you loved them.
3. Looks can be Deceiving T-shirt: If you feel that why, this shirt is a good way to express yourself. Being in a fibro is a constant effort and a constant fight with the pain. I may not look sick from the outside, but from the inside we are broken into million pieces.
4. Invisible Illness Awareness T-shirt: Most of people don’t believe on fibromyalgia, they say its all in your head. You also have faced such people in your life. Sometime people ask from you about your illness, so that is our time to explain what fibromyalgia is like because they have not experience what we are experiencing. Fibromyalgia is Real, let show this to world by wearing this purple shirt. Get 1 for your friends too and save on shipping. Available in different colors too.
5. Fibro Fog: This is for you if you go through lots of time with this brain fog where everything get mess up and you go to microwave over, type your ATM Card Pin and waiting for the cash to come up… ugh worst feeling…
Note: All the money collected through sales of these item will goes into Fibromyalgia Research
For support and Discussion Join the Support group “Living with fibromyalgia and Chronic illness”
For More Information Related Fibromyalgia Visit below sites: